living the life...

My photo
don't ask me how i made it to dallas all the way from the east coast of florida... but i am a junior at smu and i am loving it! i have the best family and friends i could ever ask for. i am one of the most competitive people you'll ever meet and i will also be honest with anyone when ever they ask me for my opinion. i enjoy doing pretty much anything... watching and playing sports (especially basketball, football and volleyball) and i love meeting new people. i am amazed by every aspect of life. i don't understand why i have been given so many fortunate opportunities... i don't deserve them but i will do my best to experience life to it's fullest! as i said earlier, i have the most amazing family, sorority sisters and friends... i wouldn't be here without them! i hope you enjoy my blog... it might not be that impressive but please know that i am just a beginning blogger. have fun!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mustang Monday!!!


Being involved with New Student Programs (NSP) I am a big advocate for coming to SMU to visit the campus before and after you have been accepted because I will almost guarantee it that you will fall in love with the campus. When I was in high school I didn't want to go very far away from home and when my parents forced me to go to SMU's campus, my search was immediately over... I bought into the campus and the overwhelming strong presence of the school. Well, this Monday (tomorrow) is Mustang Monday where all newly accepted high school seniors are invited to come to campus and spend the night with student ambassadors in their dorm rooms. It really gives the high school senior a chance to see what life is really like here and will (hopefully) coax them into making the right decision (...SMU!).
My only concern about the event taking place tomorrow is the weather... I really hope that this freezing weather and nasty rain goes away! Please encourage all of the high school seniors you know that are debating on whether or not to come to SMU to visit the campus!

No comments: